FGS Agri are seeking a Mobile Mechanic to join our team. Working within the Workshop Enterprise to provide an efficient and timely service to other Enterprises within the FGS Agri group.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and achieving road worthiness of all fleet vehicles, including cars and LGVs
- Maintaining and upkeep of a variety of farm contracting equipment and machinery
- Complete and undertake both 6 weekly and annual fleet inspections
- Complete all work to a high standard, in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Recovery of vehicles on highways and field sites as and when required
- Undertake welding, fabrication and machining work as necessary.
- You will be responsible for your own dynamic risk assessments and adaptable method statements will have to be engaged for the work place operations.
- Conduct initial assessment of plant and vehicles and identify root cause and formulate a remedy.
- Keeping work area/ site clean and tidy
- Keeping all paperwork up to date, all jobs or completed work recorded and signed off.
- Engineering Trade Qualification preferably mechanical, engineer or welder equivalent.
You will comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
This Job Description is not exhaustive. In addition to the duties and responsibilities the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by their Manager from time to time to meet the ongoing needs of the business. This is a full time, permanent position.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org