FGS Agri are seeking an experienced Mobile Mechanic to join the team based at our site in Sittingbourne, Kent.
Duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Maintain and achieve road worthiness of all fleet vehicles within Enterprise
- Complete and undertake 6 weekly inspections, including annual inspections
- Complete work to a high standard in the most efficient and cost effective manner
- Recovery of vehicles on highways and field sites as and if required
- Undertake welding, fabrication and machining work as necessary
- Conduct initial assessment of plant and vehicles, identifying the root cause and formulate a remedy
- You will be responsible for your own dynamic risk assessments and adaptable method statements will have to be engaged for the work place variations
- Keep your work area clean and tidy
- Ensuring that all paperwork is up to date will all jobs or completed work recorded and signed off
A holder of an Engineering Trade Qualification preferably mechanical, engineer or welder would be an advantage.
This role is a permanent, full time position.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com