We are currently recruiting for an experienced mechanic to join the team at FGS Agri, we would welcome applications for the role.
The role will include but not limited to:
· Maintaining and achieving road worthiness of all fleet vehicles, including cars and LGVs
· Maintaining and upkeep of a variety of farm contracting equipment and machinery
· Complete and undertake both 6 weekly and annual fleet inspections
· Complete all work to a high standard, in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
· Recovery of vehicles on highways and field sites as and when required
· Undertake welding, fabrication and machining work as necessary.
· You will be responsible for your own dynamic risk assessments and adaptable method statements will have to be engaged for the work place operations.
· Conduct initial assessment of plant and vehicles and identify root cause and formulate a remedy.
· Keeping work area/ site clean and tidy
· Keeping all paperwork up to date, all jobs or completed work recorded and signed off.
· Engineering Trade Qualification preferably mechanical, engineer or welder equivalent.
The role is a permanent, full time position based at Stanford Bridge Farm, Station Road, Pluckley, Kent however you will also work at our sister sites within Kent.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org