We are currently recruiting for a Contract Co-ordinator, to support our Waste Management Operation at Kemsley Paper Mill, Sittingbourne and would welcome applications for the role.
Reporting to the North Kent Management team, the role will include but not limited to:
- Assisting in the day-to-day management of the waste management contract.
- Control of the shift rota, including the allocation of overtime and management of annual leave.
- Assisting with Logistics and health and safety to meet contract requirements,
- Schedule Maintenance, services and MOT in line with regulations,
- Compliance and record keeping for road tipper fleet,
- Supervision of sub-contractors undertaking operations on the company’s behalf ensuring all H&S paperwork and insurance documents are present and correct,
- Ensure all duties and work are carried out to a standard set by our customer with maximum efficiency.
- Devise initiatives to increase operational productivity and efficiency.
IOSH qualification and WAMITAB are preferred but they are not essential. 1 years’ experience in managerial position would also be preferred.
The role is a permanent, full time position; Monday – Friday: 47.5hrs per week, some weekend work involved, flexibility required.
If you or anyone you know may be interested in the role please provide a CV and a covering letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org