An exciting opportunity has arisen within our agricultural and utility contracting enterprise for a general operative.
FGS Agri are an integrated business supplying the needs of the agriculture and utility sector across the South East, as part of Heathcote Holdings Group.
The company prides itself on providing solutions to our clients promptly and professionally, whilst continuing to expand within a rapidly moving sector.
You will be working with a range of modern machinery alongside a hardworking, friendly and professional team.
• Square and round baling – hay, silage and straw
• Mowing, tedding, raking and wrapping
• Muck/sludge spreading
• Bale carting
• Tractor/trailer driving
• Telehandler operations
• 360 excavator operations
• Wheeled loading shovel work
• Low loader work
• Vacuum tanker work.
• Arable and general farm work
• Perform daily maintenance and safety checks on plant and machinery, including greasing and fault identification.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the plant and equipment such that it portrays a good company image.
• Ensure all paperwork and records of operations are completed
Requirements for role:
• Full driving licence
• 3 years practical agricultural experience desired.
• PA1, PA2 & PA4 desirable but not essential.
Opportunity to help you develop your skills through continuous training and planned periodic reviews.
En suite accommodation available.
A full job description is available upon request.
Apply with CV and covering letter stating current position to firstname.lastname@example.org