FGS Agri Limited are seeking an experienced HGV Driver/Plant Machine Operator for our site based in Sittingbourne, Kent.
Roles and Responsibilities of the role:
- Transporting paper making process waste and other wastes from designated areas to identified on site areas – using appropriate vehicles and equipment
- Loading materials as directed by the Line Manager around the site; using appropriate vehicles and equipment ensuring all lorries, bins and containers are loaded in a timely fashion, all materials and waste are loaded into containers ensuring the site is kept clean and tidy
- Operate machines, equipment and plant as requested and in accordance with policies, procedures and appropriate training
- Carry out driver maintenance correctly at the correct intervals and report all vehicle equipment/container faults immediately by the approved system
- Loading using shovel, telehandler, materials handler or other loading machine
- General maintenance including washing and maintaining good appearance and use of vehicles
- Conducting shift handover at each end of your working shift, conduct walk around check at the beginning of each shift
- Sweeper driving
- Tasks are not exhaustive and you may be required to work at other locations within the business
Essential – HGV Class 2 License
Preferred – Digital Tachograph & Drivers CPC Qualification
Preferred – Plant machine tickets, Wheeled Shovel, Telehandler.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com citing HGV in the subject line.