*This position has been filled*
We are seeking a Contract Coordinator to support our Waste Management Operation at Kemsley Paper Mill, Sittingbourne, Kent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the day to day management of the on-site waste management contract
- Waste data reporting and analysis in line with customer requirements
- Devise initiatives to increase operational productivity and efficiency
- Control of the shift rota, including the allocation of overtime and management of annual leave.
- Assist with the health and safety requirements for all stall at Kemsley
- Comply with all relevant legislation and permit regulations
- Supervision of sub-contractors on site ensuring they are compliant and carry out their responsibilities safely and according to SSW and RAMs.
- Assist in covering shifts and be ‘hands-on’ with the operation when required
- Organising materials at the FGS Agri on site area
- To be proactive and work on their own initiative
- Light gardening, grass cutting and weeding
- Operate equipment in a safe and competent manner
- Housekeeping duties around the site and buildings in accordance with the manager’s and customer’s instruction.
- Assisting with the general operation as required
- You must remain aware at all times of your responsibilities for your own H&S and for the H&S of those directly responsible to you and your work colleagues. You must ensure that at all times the correct PPE is worn. Please refer to the H&S policy for further details on your specific responsibility.
- You must adhere to all Company Policies & Procedures, including but not limited to, those specified in the Employee Handbook, H&S Policy, EMS System, IMS System and any financial systems.
- Preform internal and customer audits as and when required
- Ensure all members of the Kemsley team have the correct equipment to perform their tasks
- Coordinate members of the Kemsley team, ensuring all work is done in a timely fashion
- Ensure all duties and work are carried out to a standard set by customer, with maximum efficiency.
- We retain the right to include other reasonable duties which are part of, and incidental to this type of work.
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com