We are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator at our head office in Pluckley to assist with general office duties and ensure our support teams deliver an outstanding service to our operations. The role will include corresponding with clients and suppliers as well as an element of assistance to senior management.
The role will include but not limited to:
- Assist with overflow of telephone calls and providing holiday cover for reception
- Management of email distribution lists
- Processing of monthly mobile phone bills, phone stock and new contracts
- Property administration, including tenancies, meter readings and maintenance bookings
- Management of our renewable energy schemes and routine returns
- Negotiating and maintaining utility contracts such as phone, water, electricity across the businesses.
- Management of our fleet insurance policies including MID and associated insurance claims
- Support the HR team with payroll and associated tasks
- General support for the management team where necessary
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Outlook and Office
- Self-motivated, able to work on your own as well as within a team
- Able to collate and manage data for compliance record keeping.
- The ability to communicate professionally and confidently with all stakeholders within the business
The role is a permanent, full-time position; Monday – Friday: 42.5hrs per week.
If you or anyone you know may be interested in the role, please provide a CV and a covering letter to – email@example.com