An exciting opportunity has arisen within our agricultural and utility contracting operation for a regional supervisor. The role will be centred around providing assistance to the Contract Manager in the day-to-day delivery of contract spreading services to the customers in Kent, Surrey and Sussex. This will include deputising for the Contract Manager when required. The role will be operational from our Pluckley depot however ideally candidates will be located on the Kent/Sussex border.
Part of the Heathcote Holdings group, FGS Agri is an integrated business supplying the needs of the agriculture and utility sector across the South East. The company prides itself on providing solutions to our clients promptly and professionally, whilst continuing to expand within a rapidly moving sector.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the spreading contract within your region.
- Maintain appropriate resources to undertake the client’s requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
- Completion and processing of your team’s paperwork such that invoicing is conducted within the contractual timeframes.
- Conduct access checks of planned spread sites, undertake and record dynamic risk assessments for future use at the point of application.
- Assist in any other business opportunities, business development, and business promotion allied to the business of the Company.
Requirements for role:
- Full Clean driving licence
- Practical agricultural experience
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions when required
- IT literate
- Ability to work within a close team in a family orientated business.
- Company vehicle supplied
- Hours can vary due to seasonality
A full job description is available upon request.
Apply with CV and covering letter stating current position to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications 31st May 2021.