FGS Agri, a leading agricultural contracting company requires an experienced 360 Driver within our Bio Solids team based at our site in Andover, Hampshire.
The role will involve but not limited to:
- To load spreaders in accordance with policies, procedures and appropriate training.
- Receive instructions from Line Manager regarding jobs to be completed and carry them out efficiently in accordance with the law and the best interests of the company.
- To undertake and perform manual duties from time to time that do not require machinery.
- Operating equipment safely and competently.
- This position is a seasonal role only with an anticipated start date of middle of July 2021 up until the end of September 2021, it will involve long hours but with a good rate of pay.
- Accommodation can be sourced but will not be provided by the Company.
Applicants must have a valid driving licence and 360 excavator ticket.
If you or anyone you know may be interested in the role please provide a CV and a covering letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org