We are recruiting for a shift supervisor to work at our Sittingbourne site.
You will assist in the day to day running of the on-site waste management contract, being the main point of contact for the on-site team and management.
- Management of all on-site staff – Housekeeping, Drivers, Sweeper, Shovel and Landscaping including the supervision of sub-contractors, ensuring they are compliant and carry out their responsibilities safely and according to SSOW and RAMS,
- Assist in covering of jobs and be hands-on with the operation where required,
- Assist in the sorting and segregating of materials within the contracted area.
- To be proactive and work on your own initiative,
- Excellent communication and organisation skills,
- Experience in the waste industry is advantageous,
- LGV driver Class 2 essential Plant/Machine tickets advantageous,
- Digital Taco and Drivers CPS qualification advantageous (but not essential),
- Use of computer/ipad
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply email your CV to email@example.com, stating which role you are applying for.