We are currently recruiting for a transport assistant to join the team at FGS Agri, we would welcome applications for the role.
Your duties would include:
- To assist the transport manager with the day to day administration and planning of our expanding artic walking floor fleet.
- It is essential to understand the importance of our customer requirements and the ability to transfer these into a reliable service.
- Our aim for this role is for the successful applicant to be able to plan the day to day running of the vehicles in the absence of the transport manager.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Good geographical knowledge and understanding of road transport.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- People management skills
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
The role is a permanent, full time position Monday – Friday with flexible hours, including Saturday mornings.
If you or you know of anyone who may be interested in the role please ask them to provide a CV and a covering letter stating their current salary to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday 26th March.