An exciting opportunity has arisen within our agricultural and haulage enterprise for a mechanic/fitter. FGS Agri are an integrated business supplying the needs of the agriculture and utility sector across the South East, as part of Heathcote Holdings Group. The company prides itself on providing solutions to our clients promptly and professionally, whilst continuing to expand within a rapidly moving sector.
- Maintaining and achieving road worthiness of all fleet LGVs and HGVs.
- Maintaining and upkeep of a variety of agricultural contracting equipment and machinery.
- Undertake welding and fabrication work as necessary.
- Recovery of vehicles on highways and field sites as and when required
- Carry out, diagnosis and repairs to hydraulics/electrical systems.
Requirements for role:
- Holder of an Engineering Trade Qualification preferably mechanical, engineer or welder equivalent would be an advantage.
- 5 years practical experience
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions when required.
- Ability to work within a close team in a family orientated business.
A full job description is available upon request.
Hours can vary due to seasonality, managed on a rotational basis.
Apply with CV and covering letter stating current position to firstname.lastname@example.org.