The boards offer a temporary roadway access solution to get to those unstable terrain locations. We have these available to hire from us on a short-term or long-term basis. Our bog boards measure 2m long X 4m wide with a 200t load bearing capacity and interlock using a Four3 connector pin system.
The boards are made from a 100% recyclable material with a long-life span.
Features of our temporary access trackway boards include:
- Boards measure 2m long x 4m wide
- Capable of up to 200t load bearing capacity
- Surface traction design for safe movement of vehicles
- Cellular core that provides buoyancy in water logged areas
- Highly efficient weight dispersal
- Protection of sensitive habitats
- Interlock using a Four3 connector pin system
- Made from 100% recyclable material with a long-life span
A variety of industry sectors benefit from the use of temporary access trackway boards, whether it is due to requiring access on unstable ground or to ensure protection of sensitive terrain where access is required.
Here are some examples of the different industry uses.